1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Approved WiiMusic's Loremaster Application

1. WiiMusic

WiiMusic i drink water

1. Minecraft IGN: WiiMusic
    2. Position applying for: Loremaster
    3. Age|Timezone: 14|CST
    4. How long have you been on active in the Minecraft community?: I have been with the Minecraft community since 2013.
    5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster? (Hint, Share some ideas you have) In my most unbiased self, I would have to admit that I have the skills to write an exponential amount of lore to compliment the server and the ideals of Valeros. Big ideas could easily correspond within major storyline quests as if it was written by even the most well-respected authors within the writing community. I am able to put myself into the boots of the adventurer themselves and replicate the outlandish thoughts one could have. An idea of something blooming within my mind could be a sister lore to the well-known story of "The Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise." Imagine yourself walking up to a quite fanciful hut beside a well-renowned resort for everybody of any kind. Inside there, a soft glowy aura you see a young man. (That is what I could make on a whim of time. I can greatly improve any kind of story with enough time to think.) I
    6. Link to a piece of work you have done (Lorewise!) I am unbeknownst of a piece of lore, as I wish to have time for planning of a lore instead of going off of a whim. I believe it would be more of an intelligent idea to have the flower blossom instead of picking it as it grows. I would greatly be open to the idea of speaking to another Loremaster with a better understanding of Valeros as it would help me broaden my mind to how the lore would work within the server and the immersive aspects of the server. I want to be able to delve into a team and learn as a pupil would. (I am currently adding a piece of work I made in late January. I can assure you I have improved my literature vocabulary. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XYq0C_wtDjSTKqVAKf0nN1eTXPFI9tjW2ZWDBYBS6w4/edit?usp=sharing)
    7. If you have no work, get with a Loremaster and show interest in the team, he/she might have work you could help with. I most certainly would enjoy being able to speak with a Loremaster and gain knowledge from their end of the spectrum in comparison to mine which vastly differs from their mindset as they have more of a concept on The Legend of Valeros.
    8. If Accepted would you be able to commit to a Bi-Weekly Meeting on Saturdays at 5 PM Central (server) time?
      Note - All Loremasters are required to be present at these, missing 3 consecutive meetings would mean removal from the team. I can most definitely make them, as I won't have anything happening on those days to my current knowledge. I'm sure I can always make arrangements for any time needed.
    9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: In my lifetime, I have always had a growing fascination with writing, and with inspirations in my life like Stephen King, Christopher Paolini, H. G. Wells, and even L. Ron Hubbard at times. I have read since I touched a book and haven't stopped since. Nothing can deter me from my love for books, and my passion for writing pieces. I believe all authors have a talent of their own that they can nurture and turn into a blossoming piece of art, no matter how long it takes. I greatly appreciate everybody who took the time to read through my application, and every piece of feedback (positive or negative) is always welcome. If you have any criticization you want to point out, then please let me know. I am always trying to improve my works. I hope you all have a swell day!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    Aug88 likes this.
  2. Aug88

Aug88 Staff Member

• Founder
    • Administrator
    • Staff
    looks good, you have my vote so far, good luck!

3. WiiMusic

WiiMusic i drink water

Alrighty! I appreciate it Aug!

4. Aug88

Aug88 Staff Member

• Founder
    • Administrator
    • Staff
    accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.