1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Sylfen Race Historian Application: Dempsey

1. Dempsey

Dempsey Staff Member

• Lore Writer
    Minecraft IGN: DempseyBlues

Position applying for: Historian

Age | Timezone: How dare you ask such a personal question... I'm 40

How long have you been active in the Minecraft community?: Recently, it feels like little. Mostly play PE on my iPhone. I'm writing, raising kids, and trying not to age too quickly in most of my spare time.

Why do you think you would make a good Race Historian? (Hint, Write about the race you wish to author)
    Well, I'm a writer, when I'm not working a daily job, raising two kids, doing regular house chores, or playing Minecraft.

Link to past works, credentials, etc (The more the merrier)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kut-1-1RPWYlSX-ac3rDx5sW_9Hsxf_jO4HfcKmg35w/edit?usp=sharing

http://brokenroad.talesofmaezhiir.com

Can you commit to having meetings with Project Leads in discussing world-level lore and performance evals?
    Well, you know me.

If Accepted would you be able to dedicate a reasonable amount of time toward the LoV project? (This includes fitting LoV work into daily life) Trying to.

Additional questions concerns or additional information you'd like to tell us?:
    Nope.

Miso_Soup likes this.
  2. Miso_Soup

Miso_Soup Staff Member

• Administrator
    • Staff
    Congrats Dempsey, the administrative team has voted on having you move forward to the interview portion of your recruitment process. I'd like to schedule a time we can chat on discord. Are you available on Tuesday, Thursday, or the weekend?

Dempsey likes this.