1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Denied SpoopyBomb's Loremaster Application.

1. ExtinctionBomb

ExtinctionBomb

1. Minecraft IGN: SpoopyBomb
    2. Position applying for: Loremasters
    3. Age|Timezone: 15 / EST
    4. How long have you been on active in the Minecraft community?: Almost 4 years.
    5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster? (Hint, Share some ideas you have): I love writing stories. Especially for video games. I think I would make a good Loremaster because it can be something I can do to 1. Enjoy as a hobby, and 2. Assist in the creation of the game. It seems like I could knock 2 birds with one stone. My writing skills are far from lackluster, and I'm full of creativity. I love fantasy themes, so this seems right up my alley. I thought of a warrior named Aetheon who would hunt the evil Goblin King Grognak down and kill him, but it is only an idea.
    6. Link to a piece of work you have done (Lorewise!): I have an expanding story I am currently working on for a game I play, and I'm adding more to it a lot of the time. It's not complete (as it is ever expanding, and probably will always have something to add to it) but I thought it would be a good piece to show. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Cyb1Xp3IKOpCeGl-N76Gx947Gh1lJgv45jLk1QNofbU/edit?usp=sharing
    7. If you have no work, get with a loremaster and show interest in the team, he/she might have work you could help with. (Not Needed)
    8. If Accepted would you be able to commit to a Bi-Weekly Meeting on Saturdays at 5PM Central (server) time?
      Note - All Loremasters are required to be present at these, missing 3 consecutive meetings would mean removal from the team: Unless my family drags me somewhere are an emergency pops up, sure. I'm not usually busy on the weekends.
    9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: All I would like to say is - Thank you for reading my application! I hope you consider my addition to the team. My discord name is @Bomb, and I hope to work for you. Thanks for reading! ~Bomb

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  2. Aug88

Aug88 Staff Member

• Founder
    • Administrator
    • Staff
    Hi Scooby,

as for now all lore master positions are taken. I will note you down if a spot opens up

thanks for taking your time to post an application

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.