1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Revamp Quest XP (Leveling)

1. GoodNermss

GoodNermss

(Note: I am not aware of any changes towards quests besides more rewards)

I understand that you guys want the leveling system to be slow, but there is almost 0 incentive to do quests. Quests give little to no exp, bringing players to just grind mobs, which could get boring. Rewards include currency sure, but grinding mobs and selling items is just as efficient.

I also encountered the problem of being under leveled for some quests. The I was lvl 3 when I received the challenge of killing lvl 6 goblins. I am now forced to grind to at least lvl 5 to have a chance at killing them.

My propose is to lower the amount of xp mobs give, while making the time you put into quests worth while with substantial xp gains. Xp should relate to the amount of time it takes to do the quest and how many mobs you can grind for the same amount of time.

2. Aug88

Aug88 Staff Member

• Founder
    • Administrator
    • Staff
    Thanks for the input, but as stated before the system isn't finished yet, the actual reward system isn't in place yet!, regarding the mobs giving too much XP, this indeed needs to be balanced out.

Once our reward system is in place you can select a reward that aligns with your class, the quest rewards are generally better then just random drop, although random better drops are VERY low in drop %.

There is a complex system behind our goals, if a zone is like level 1 - 10, we want to balance all quests and such out, that when a player has done the quest chains and killed monsters etc, their level is around level 10, this so they can keep moving on to the next zones

UnoWild likes this.
  3. GoodNermss

GoodNermss

Thanks for the response. I was not aware of the changes so seeing that its still being worked on is nice.