1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Approved QuestMaster app Ice

1. Ice

Ice Staff Member

1. Minecraft IGN: Icephoenix000
    2. Position applying for: Questmaster
    3. Age|Timezone: 19, GMT -3
    4. How long have you been on active in the Minecraft community?: Well i believe since early 2011.
    5. Why do you think you would make a good Questmaster? (Hint, Share some ideas you have) I used to be lore developer for a server, MilenaryCraft as the project was cancelled theres not much i can show about them. I developed most of the lore which was mostly based on portuguese, spanish, british and French historic development. Im used to reading lots of fantasy novels mostly ancient and medieval, also fantastic ones as J.R.R. Tolkien, George RR martin, and most of the Warcraft novels. With that experience i can be really helpful for the team.
    6. Link to a piece of work you have done (Lorewise!) Most of my works are in portuguese as i was developing first and later on translating, so im translating on quest line i made gor the temple that was located on top of a mountain, really cold place near sweden we were developing.
      Npc1: Bless thee, Traveler. Great you came inside i was thinking how long would you stand out there. Player: a. Bless you b. Very Greatfull for your hospitality sir. Npc1: Well, What brings such a Young lad so far north? Player: a. I lost track of the friends i was traveling with during the storm where am I exactly? b. I was looking for the temple, i heard in the capital i may find work up here. C. (Only if you have done another questline before) im seeking for the light. Npc1: A. or B. For all that is holy, you could not have arrived in a better time. A few days ago it started, a horde rats comes every night to steal the temple supplies. Would you help us? C. The old man moves and a stairway is shown to you. (Here it starts another questline). Player: a. Yes, i will try my best to stop those walking plagues. B. I am really sorry, but I cannot help you with that. C. Will there be any rewards? Npc1: a. Im very thankful young man. B. Those kids, they cannot handle any hard work... C. Our Holiness always rewards those who work hard enought. Player. (If you chosen to accept it will show you the quest (Rattack) 1- Wait until the night and stop the rats before they reach the temple.) if all rats are killed a witch will show up. Witch: My babies, YOU HAVE KILLED THEM ALL, i swear i will vengeance you my sweet childs i swear. The witch vanishes. Npc1: ( gain plus X XP and a few coppers) Your help was a real blessing, but the witch is still threatening the temple, would you deffend us once again? Player: a. That witch is getting what she deserves. B. I am really sorry but i have to get going. Npc1: a. You will always have a bed at the temple. B. If its what your heart commands. Player: (if Chosen to accept it the quest will be shown (witchery) 1- kill the witch 2- bring the potion to the Npc1. Npc1: (plus 3X XP more coppers and honor points) For all that is good and holy in this land, that potion is darkness it self, would you get it to the npc2 to analyze? Then a whole new questline starts in whitch you must fight this clan of witches to secure the safety of the temple.
    7. If Accepted would you be able to commit to a Bi-Weekly Meeting on Saturdays at 5PM Central (server) time? Yes
      Note - All Loremasters are required to be present at these, missing 3 consecutive meetings would mean removal from the team.
    8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Im a english-portuguese translator, if you guys find it interesting i could help translating everything to portuguese to atract the Brazilian community.

2. Ice

Ice Staff Member

If it may help.

Attached Files:

3. Aug88

Aug88 Staff Member

• Founder
    • Administrator
    • Staff
    hey Ice, notify me on discord when your online

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.