1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Useful Info Quality assurance team

1. Aug88

Aug88 Staff Member

• Founder
    • Administrator
    • Staff
    Valeorians ! We are currently setting up a Quality Team which will test all our game mechanics and gameplay which are done, and in development. This so when we release the Alpha everyone can enjoy a hopefully bug free game and play without frustration! Since you, the Alpha+ Participant have bought your rank we feel that you are in front of line for this oppertunity. Do not consider this a full time employment since we have tested and worked on a lot of diffirent things ourselves, at the moment there are 2 positions open.

Keep in mind that as a part of the Quality team you need to sign a NDA, this is to protect unwanted distribution of our content, We hope you can understand this

To participate in the lottery, just comment in this tread

Good Luck!

2. BluetheElf

BluetheElf

• Alpha+ Participant
    I've played around with many bugs before in games, I'll throw my hat into the ring and see what happens.

Miso_Soup likes this.
  3. YoungDo1ph

YoungDo1ph Aka BankManager

• Alpha+ Participant
    As Marshal YoungDoIph(aka BankManager) of Compago i can guarantee you will have good quailty on the server and make sure nothing is broke before the server releases and that is why you should pick me.

;);););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););):confused::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Enduh and Miso_Soup like this.
  4. strph

strph

• Alpha+ Participant
    I enjoyed being used as mob balance testing and helping with other stuff during the alpha. I'm also good at finding broken things and especially good at getting into places I shouldn't be. I hope I get in.

Miso_Soup likes this.
  5. Jokki

Jokki

• Alpha+ Participant
    I would like to join the team, i have some experience in the plugins "MythicMobs and Betonquests" not sure if that is important, but anyways love to help out in the testing.

6. Enduh

Enduh Uh, is it the End?

• Alpha+ Participant
    I'd like to throw my hat in the ring as well! Good luck everyone!

7. RedAndFoxy

RedAndFoxy

I'd love to toss myself in here I've had a professional job as a Qa tester and bug reporter. Anything y'all need help with I'd love to help progress.

8. Authren

Authren Staff Member

• Administrator
    • Staff
    Were you the one that tested the golems with me? Might have been another guy, idk

9. strph

strph

• Alpha+ Participant
    Yeah I was

10. Aug88

Aug88 Staff Member

• Founder
    • Administrator
    • Staff
    positions closed for now, please welcome Strph and Blueelf

Miso_Soup likes this.
Thread Status: