1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Denied Loremasters App: TheGamingCheetah

1. TheGamingCheetah

TheGamingCheetah

1. Minecraft IGN: TheGamingCheetah
    2. Position applying for: Loremasters
    3. Age|Timezone: 15 Amsterdam time
    4. How long have you been on active in the Minecraft community?: since november 2012
    5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster? : Im creative, read lots of fantasy novels(plenty of inspiration ;) ) and always find a way to slip some humour in. I always loved writing fantasy stories but couldnt really put it to use, Now i think i found a way to prove myself usefull and i would give full dedication to this.
      one of my ideas for lore:
      A war between two tribes which actually was born through some funny misunderstandings where they blamed the other and the player could try to find this out and convince them to reunite.

6. Link to a piece of work you have done
      one of my ideas that imo could make for a pretty intense storyline upload_2017-11-2_9-49-34.png
    7. If Accepted would you be able to commit to a Bi-Weekly Meeting on Saturdays at 5PM Central (server) time?
      No i wont, but i have spoken about this with Cybrax on discord who said that its ok as long as i work with the team be up to date and prove myself active
    8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: nothing other thanking you for creating this server, it looks amazing and im really looking forward to playing on it when it comes out

2. TheTankEngine

TheTankEngine Wanderer

WEEEEEE EMIEEEEEEEEEEEL

3. TheGamingCheetah

TheGamingCheetah

zij denken echt wtf is emiel?

4. Aug88

Aug88 Staff Member

• Founder
    • Administrator
    • Staff
    Hi,

as for now all lore master positions are taken. I will note you down if a spot opens up

thanks for taking your time to post an application

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.