1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Approved Loremaster Application: RogueHatter

1. RogueHatter

RogueHatter

• Alpha Participant
    1. Minecraft IGN: RogueHatter
    2. Position applying for: Loremaster
    3. Age|Timezone: 15|UTC -7 (Currently in PDT, but will switch to PST (UTC -8) in November)
    4. How long have you been on active in the Minecraft community?: It depends on what you define as the "Minecraft Community". If you count Minecraft: Pocket Edition as being a part of the "Minecraft Community", then I have been active since Summer, 2013. However, if you define "Minecraft Community" as just the PC version, then I have been active since Winter, 2013.
    5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster? I believe that I would make a good Loremaster due to my poetic prose, attention to detail and grammar, and overall enthusiasm. However, I've never been good at describing myself, so I'll leave it up to you to decide whether or not I would make a good Loremaster.
    6. Link to a piece of work you have done:
      Deep inside the ocean, where every adventurer that goes has never come back, lies a dangerous monster. A monster that has eaten the souls of men for breakfast. A monster that smites fear into everything, even a dragon’s heart. A monster that lounges on the bones of sea captains and the broken hulls of ships. The monster has no name because she doesn’t need one. When men tell of “The Monster at the Bottom of the Sea,” no further explanation is needed. Legend says she is 10 ships long and 4 ships wide, with multiple thrashing tentacles that grip the ship she has chosen as her prey. Besides a little of her appearance, not much is known about the monster.

Traveler’s tales have been told from generation to generation about the destructive force that lies in the dark depths below. One such tale recalls a ship carrying a precious cargo that only the captain knew about. The ship was named Crni Strah, meaning Black Fear, for the feeling it struck into harbors as it docked. In the tale, Crni Strah was going from the docks of man to the elven paradise, carrying this precious cargo. But, along the way, it was struck from below by the creature. Its crew, along with their secret cargo, were never to be seen again. However, the captain survived the sinking of his ship and was picked up days later by a passing tourist vessel, having been found bruised, bloody, half drowned, and clutching an old liquor bottle.

A second tale has stuck in the minds of sailors. It tells of a palace beneath the sea; a palace that was once inhabited by the mermaids of the deep. One day, the monster came and destroyed their home, scaring the mermaids out of the castle and scattering them in every direction away from the monster. Still, these are just stories. There are many that claim she isn’t real, and others that argue the stories are true. It’s for you to find out which side is right...
    7. If accepted, would you be able to commit to a bi-weekly meeting on Saturdays at 5 PM Central (server) time? It really depends upon my schedule. If I've got a camping trip or something, I might not be able to make it. But for the most part, I should be able to.
    8. Additional info you would like to tell us? Thank you for reading my application. I can't wait to see what you guys say, and I hope that if I am accepted I will be a valuable asset to the team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.