1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Denied Loremaster Application: Monkey36

1. Monkey36

Monkey36 Staff Member

1. Minecraft IGN: Monkey36
    2. Position applying for: Loremasters
    3. Age|Timezone: 15, Central Standard Time
    4. How long have you been on active in the Minecraft community?: I've been active with Minecraft for around 5 years now, I started playing during around the time of when 1.2.1 was released (I'm pretty sure that was the version haha).
    5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster? (Hint, Share some ideas you have): I've been following the server since early June and would love to contribute to enhancing the server in any way that I can which is honestly my main reason for wanting to join the team. But, more importantly, I've always been interested in lore and I've played a few RPG games which have always been my favorite type usually (elder scrolls is probably my favorite RPG series). I feel like I could bring a good descriptive sense of wordin to the team as well as creating innovative, intriguing ideas for the lore team (examples: back story on characters, zones, and just bringing the server to life lore-wise).
    6. Link to a piece of work you have done (Lorewise!)
      If you have no work, get with a loremaster and show interest in the team, he/she might have work you could help with:
      Here is just a small piece of lore that I have recently developed, I hope you find it to be intriguing. :) https://pastebin.com/LHHJTwYY
    7. If Accepted would you be able to commit to a Bi-Weekly Meeting on Saturdays at 5PM Central (server) time?
      Note - All Loremasters are required to be present at these, missing 3 consecutive meetings would mean removal from the team:
      Yes, unless I have an emergency or something happening in real life I should be able to make it every weekend.
    8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm just an easy going person, I like to relax and have fun with people. Usually in my free time I'm just socializing w/ people or listening to music. That's all I really have to add, but I'd also like to thank @RogueHatter and @SydneyKae for giving me tips on my lore piece for this application. <3

2. RogueHatter

RogueHatter

• Alpha Participant
    You are very welcome Monkey36. I hope to see you join our team soon ;)

-RogueHatter

Monkey36 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.