1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Approved Loremaster Application: Efforvescent

1. Efforvescent

Efforvescent

• Lore Writer
    1. Minecraft IGN: Efforvescent (though I often shorten it to Effy when I get nickname privs).

2. Position applying for: Loremasters

3. Age|Timezone: 16, UTC-6:00
    4. How long have you been on active in the Minecraft community?: About a year.

5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster? (Hint, Share some ideas you have): I've been writing since I was 12, so while my skills aren't stunningly fantastic, I can write better than the average person. I've always excelled at important historical figures, IE great generals, kings, bandit leaders, priests, etc. as they fight their way through some huge conflict with others. Since learning you guys are having races, I always thought it'd be cool to have something to do with them. I usually think on big-scale, but for something small-scale, I was thinking a Guild of some sort. Full of misfits from all of the races, all led by a nutty anarchist that just became angry by his/her heart being broken by a few crushes (won't go into detail here, but it's a really socially conscious type gig, since I think those are always nice to have).

6. Link to a piece of work you have done (Lorewise!) Nothing lorewise, sorry.

7. If Accepted would you be able to commit to a Bi-Weekly Meeting on Saturdays at 5PM Central (server) time? Some Saturdays I have work, (9AM central to about 5:30PM, sometimes get off earlier/later), so I won't be able to make ALL of them right on schedule, but some of them I can make easily, and some I'll be late to. I'll rarely miss an entire meeting.

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Discord is Efforvescent#0074, feel free to send me a message. I do indeed have school, of course, and next week I'm going on a road trip with some friends, so I'll be unavailable from the 3rd to about the 5th, possibly 6th. There will be some days where I can bang out a ton of ideas and lore, some days I'll be dry, but I'll always try my best. I work best by going through bullet points and then just continuously expanding on them until I have something I like, and I tend to edit quite a bit. I 100% suck at fantasy names. I can be a team player, but I'm used to leading, so if I end up butting heads with a senior loremaster, that's only because I can get stubborn and want things my way. Rarely happens, but call me on my crap and I'll back off and then probably write what I want on a private doc and then just keep it on standby.
    If you could, message me on Discord if I'm accepting, since I tend to forget about forums until I get emails about replies. I'll get back to you way faster on Discord.

2. Aug88

Aug88 Staff Member

• Founder
    • Administrator
    • Staff
    Hi Effy,

thanks for your application, we are willing to recruit you as a lore writer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.