1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lore application

1. sanswitch1

sanswitch1

1. Minecraft IGN: davidthehand
    2. Position applying for: Loremasters
    3. Age|Timezone: 14 ; Eastern America
    4. How long have you been on active in the Minecraft community?: 3 years
    5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster? (Hint, Share some ideas you have): I hardly know anything about the lore and stuff about Valeros, and I know that when I do I will get some idea's for it.
    6. Link to a piece of work you have done (Lorewise!)
      If you have no work, get with a loremaster and show interest in the team, he/she might have work you could help with. http://prntscr.com/h22hdf <--- some lore for a game idea my friend wanted...If it doesn't suffice I'll happily work with another loremaster.
    7. If Accepted would you be able to commit to a Bi-Weekly Meeting on Saturdays at 5PM Central (server) time?
      Note - All Loremasters are required to be present at these, missing 3 consecutive meetings would mean removal from the team. I may be able for them, and I know that my family may be on the pc or I will have alot of homework to do...I'll say when either happen.
    8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'll try my best on the lore team, even if I fail at some parts or not...

2. Aug88

Aug88 Staff Member

• Founder
    • Administrator
    • Staff
    hello sanswitch1,

there is a lack on information and lore in your application

3. sanswitch1

sanswitch1

What type of information and lore