1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Denied Im doin it again - RedDoubleAD

1. RedDoubleAD

RedDoubleAD The bored

• Alpha+ Participant
    Minecraft IGN: RedDoubleAD
    Position applying for: Loremasters
    Age|Timezone: 14, CDT
    How long have you been on active in the Minecraft community?: joined in April 13, 2015
    Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster? (Hint, Share some ideas you have): I feel that I am very creative and can easily come up with (stupid, funny, interesting) text on the spot.
    Link to a piece of work you have done (Lorewise!)
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1891PM7f3n90jH-bzSvPCz85RSnfjar76UbTjdqo0XrU/edit?usp=sharing
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZBroEmC3tqVj6LkxNuqYpzapOeaPQwj6f7dVqyMJsDM/edit?usp=sharing
    (If you would like I will add more)
    If Accepted would you be able to commit to a Bi-Weekly Meeting on Saturdays at 5PM Central (server) time?
    If you mean 5 PM on central in the US, definitely, if I am wrong assuming that, I should still probably be able to do it since its a saturday
    Note - All Loremasters are required to be present at these, missing 3 consecutive meetings would mean removal from the team.
    Additional info you would like to tell us?:
    This is my second time applying :3

2. Authren

Authren Staff Member

• Administrator
    • Staff
    Could you write me something different, you gave 2 lore pieces and the first one is already used on your other application.

3. RedDoubleAD

RedDoubleAD The bored

• Alpha+ Participant
    The Vikanis Guild, Home of the Vikani. Not much is known of this guild, the only people with information on it are former members, and most of them still don't understand the full structure of it. Apparently, this guild is very secretive most of its members go missing or are never heard from. The rumors surrounding this guild are terrifying. Rumors say only the most elite warriors can join, and when they're seen again, their twenty times as strong as they were before. Some people believe this guild hunts dragons and hellish beast in order to increase their strength tenfold. The only known man in this guild is a former member, kicked out because he failed the initiation, he neighbors believe he's insane, screaming nonsense and chanting ritual at night. No one has even discovered the base of operations and the first leader's body was never found. Tribal people believe they sacrifice the weakest of their warriors to their lord. Western rumors tell that they seek to remake the world by turning the entirety of it into a red and black war barren wasteland. The people of the east say they ride dragons and kill heavenly beasts. No one has proven any of these to be true, in fact no one has proven any fact regarding the Vikani.

4. Authren

Authren Staff Member

• Administrator
    • Staff
    I'm sorry, it might just be me but you wrote a piece of lore that doesn't make any sense. It's about a guild and instead of telling us anything about the guild you decide you totally deny us information about the guild

5. RedDoubleAD

RedDoubleAD The bored

• Alpha+ Participant
    Err it's supposed to be mysterious, that was sorta the point there

6. RedDoubleAD

RedDoubleAD The bored

• Alpha+ Participant
    Tranquility reef
    Deep within the ocean, the corals come together in a colorful, sparkling, twisting reef the nearby island call it Tranquility reef. Some explorer go here in search of gems, most tourists come to see the sparkling corals. Rumors have it you can discover mysterious animals. Some say the mages keep them as pets. The only one known as of now is a small round blue creature, although it thrives underwater, it's covered with fluffy fur and has four large horns. Some say it looks like a gigantic puppy. The people who live nearby say monks and merpeople go here to meditate along with the schools of fish. The sharks and predators do not attack in this area. Some people claim to have ridden sharks at the reef. Although many rumors surround it, the reef still holds many mysteries, for adventurers like you to discover.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.