1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heloom, i am Bflo xd

1. Bflojim05

Bflojim05 Bflo, Dealer of Spice.

Hello, Bois/Gurls. I am Bflojim05 ( Or Bflo)

i'm a zany 16 year old boy that loves MMORPG's & Minecraft alot. In the Past i have run quite a few MMORPG's servers my self & Played loads of good ole Dungeon Realms, along with Wynncraft, Myths of Daedwin, Kastia RPG & more.
    I come from the U.S.A & i'm in Drama club & do lots of Parkour & Skateboarding. i may act like an Ass , but i just want to be accepted by a community. You guys seem like a cool crowd to slime out with so ye.

Msg me if you wanna play games or together in LoV, I'm always up for new friends :)

P.S I grew up on EverQuest & WoW, So i'm super hype for this!!!!

2. koeji

koeji RPG Tryhard

• Alpha Participant
    Welcome to the forums!

3. Cybrax

Cybrax Pedro Staff Member

• Administrator
    • Staff
    Hi Zany, welcome to Valeros!

You're more than accepted by the community here. Most of us have a huge RPG background too, I can talk for myself and our project owner (Aug88), we played classic games like Warcraft, Diablo, World of Warcraft, EverQuest, Fable and many others!
    Lot's of inspiration and mechanics come from those games, so you will find yourself at home. :)

4. Whiskers

Whiskers I'm WhatIsPvp

• Alpha+ Participant
    Hello! Welcome Bflo

Trust me you will newel comes into the community we are all asses here
    looking forward to to seeing you on the server, Also have you every tried the mmorp Tera that's a great game to if you have a pic that can handle it

5. OrcaFails

OrcaFails

Oh hey bflo didnt expect u here hit me up on discord buy me that LoV access if u know what i mean XD

6. Animes

Animes