1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Approved FayFen Race Historian Application: Flubby

1. Flubby

Flubby Rex

• Alpha+ Participant
    Minecraft IGN: FlubbyB
    Position applying for: Race Historian, yo
    Age | Timezone: 17
    How long have you been active in the Minecraft community?: idk man. Like 6 years or something?
    Why do you think you would make a good Race Historian? I wrote this for shits and giggles when Miso made that exasperated post about nobody applying.
    Can you commit to having meetings with Project Leads in discussing world-level lore and performance evals? Sure.
    If Accepted would you be able to dedicate a reasonable amount of time toward the LoV project? Sure.
    Additional questions concerns or additional information you'd like to tell us?: Nah man, just hope y'all are pretty chill if things move forwards.

Oh uh hit me up on discord if y'all need to reach me. I'm in the LoV server.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
    Kubabali likes this.
  2. Flubby

Flubby Rex

• Alpha+ Participant
    fixed link btw

3. Miso_Soup

Miso_Soup Staff Member

• Administrator
    • Staff
    Thank you for applying Flubby! Glad you reacted to my exasperated post about nobody applying, folks like you are exactly whom I'm after. I plan to review applications thoroughly this coming Wednesday. You'll hear from me then. For now, you are more than welcome to write more cultural samples for shits and giggles to up your chances in working with us.

Looking forward to talking to you.

Flubby likes this.
  4. Miso_Soup

Miso_Soup Staff Member

• Administrator
    • Staff
    Hey there Flubby, I have prompted the administrative staff to vote on your qualifications as a High Elf Race Historian. If 51% or more of the votes are a YAY or Abstained, I will proceed to interview you via direct-messaging on discord. The votes are to be cast by Thursday 5am CET (Central European Time). Good luck!

Flubby likes this.
  5. Miso_Soup

Miso_Soup Staff Member

• Administrator
    • Staff
    Congrats Flubby, the administrative team has voted on having you move forward to the interview portion of your recruitment process. I'd like to schedule a time we can chat on discord. Are you available on Tuesday, Thursday, or the weekend?

Flubby likes this.
  6. Flubby

Flubby Rex

• Alpha+ Participant
    I can do this Thursday, at 3:45 (possibly earlier) Central UST

7. Miso_Soup

Miso_Soup Staff Member

• Administrator
    • Staff
    Could you use one of the following timezone indications: UTC, CDT, or GMT? I'm assuming you meant Central U.S. time, however I'd like to make certain I'm not hallucinating. If Central Time is what you meant, may we have a discord chat interview at 3:30pm CT next Thursday, (4/5/28)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.