1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Approved Dwarfen Race Historian Application: Kubabali

1. Kubabali

Kubabali

• Lore Writer
    1. Minecraft IGN: kubabali
    2. Position applying for: Lore/questmaster
    3. Age|Timezone: 16, EST/ UTC-4
    4. How long have you been on active in the Minecraft community?: A little less than 5 years (on and off).
    5. Why do you think you would make a good Lore/questmaster? (Hint, Share some ideas you have): I've always loved to create and write stories, and creating those stories into quest puts a new twist on things and allows me to immerse others in a storyline, but also in a whole world. I have tons of fun, mysterious and even crazy ideas, like murder mystery quests, or mystic magic quests and more. I also have created and am working on ways to make quests more than just "go kill that" or "go get me this" , because I hate filler quests a lot and it kinda ruins my vibe. There are tons of ways to change things up in Minecraft then just Parkour.
    6. Link to a piece of work you have done (Lore/questwise!): I Have personally messaged Miso_Soup on Discord for privacy reasons (thanks for understanding).
    7. If Accepted would you be able to commit to a Bi-Weekly Meeting on Saturdays at 5PM Central (server) time? I will be able to attend most meetings, but I do have a life and friends, so I may miss a meeting occasionally. I am always able to schedule around important things like this.
    8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Discord is kubabali#3213. If you would like to message me, that's probably the best place to. I am also part of a Professional Buildteam, but that will NOT limit my time working on lore and quests as I am very good at managing time and doing many things.

2. Miso_Soup

Miso_Soup Staff Member

• Administrator
    • Staff
    Hey Kubabali! Thank you for applying as a possible Questmaster. We are currently not looking specifically for Questmasters, rather Race Historians to write everything there is to know about one of six official races defined by Legends of Valeros general lore. We need someone willing to flesh out culture, social dynamics, traditions, faith, food, taboos, travel, pleasures, war tactics, etc about the race of your choosing.

So far, we have applicants for: Orc, High Elf, and possibly Norse or Wood Elf. Although Wood Elf, Arkaska (Human), Dwarf, and Norse are all still up for grabs. If you are still interested in applying for becoming a Race Historian for one of the 4 remaining races, please provide us with a cultural writing sample of the race of your choosing. Thanks!

3. Miso_Soup

Miso_Soup Staff Member

• Administrator
    • Staff
    Congrats Kubabali, the administrative team has voted on having you move forward to the interview portion of your recruitment process. I'd like to schedule a time we can chat on discord. Are you available on Tuesday, Thursday, or the weekend?

4. Kubabali

Kubabali

• Lore Writer
    I can chat in like 1o minutes if you're ready? I have about an hour of free time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.