1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Approved Content Team App: ScarletWolf

1. ScarletWolf

ScarletWolf

1. Minecraft IGN / Age: ScarletWolf / 15
    2. Position applying for: Content Team/Asset Dev
    3. What's your favorite design program?: (Was told to leave this out)
    4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): GMT +3
    5. Previous work (please include links if possible!): Well. I've written lore a bit and the latest of that is my blog's welcome article right here. I have done 800+ quests before on a modpack I was creating in the summer of 2016. Completely unrelated to quests, I do vectors and I am also a System Administrator and Web Manager.
    6. What are your areas of expertise?: Quests would be the answer here. I know how to integrate quests seamlessly into the storyline so as to make it look like it's not randomly put into place. Instead the quests would be reasonable and would follow along with the story. In other words, they would have a purpose which is very important in storyline and lore. The quests would be as rewarding as the fun and adventure that you'd have to go through to complete them. The way I would make out quests is through MindMeister. I would create a whole chart of brainstormed quests just to get the perfect one based upon the lore. I would toy with the concepts to see how well I could make it fit with the other quests so as to make it seem not out of place. I've had my fair share of quests through playing Minecraft modpacks and I certainly know how they work.
    7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Woof <3

2. ScarletWolf

ScarletWolf

EDIT: I colorized it to make it easier to see on top of the brown background

3. Authren

Authren Staff Member

• Administrator
    • Staff
    Hey thank you for applying, you said that you've created over 800 quests. I would like to read some of the longer quests (not any kill and fetch quests)

4. ScarletWolf

ScarletWolf

@Authren https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/sirius-ai?gameCategorySlug=modpacks&projectID=257115
    This was mine, before it got taken over. At the time I was working in a network and it was created during my work period there as a partnership. Once I left they threatened to start a lawsuit if I don't give them the modpack. I have discontinued work on it because well, they took it. The modpack was being developed on a GitLab hosted on THEIR servers. Once I resigned (because I've had enough of them, I can explain why), they revoked my access thus revoking access of the quests that I had. This is the only trace of my work that I have left. Another one was deleted, by them again, on technicpack.net. They all have gone to dust because of bad people. But this time since it's not a personal project and it's for your server, it wouldn't hurt me if you fire me at one point and take the quests from me, since they were for you. I always had a passion for magic and lore and RPG. I always wanted to work in a server which has those a primary aspect but never got the chance. Most were during 2014 and died out. I tried making one but that didn't work either. Plus, the quests were not on paper. THey were directly put into action. If you'd like me to explain how, I can do that.

5. ScarletWolf

ScarletWolf

Actually, hold on. I have some quests on my SSD

6. ScarletWolf

ScarletWolf

Here is a video demonstrating a quest RPG server I made:
    Part 1:
    Part 2:

7. Authren

Authren Staff Member

• Administrator
    • Staff
    Looks good

8. ScarletWolf

ScarletWolf

Thank you <3

9. ScarletWolf

ScarletWolf

So how long till I get a reply?

10. Authren

Authren Staff Member

• Administrator
    • Staff
    How long so you want to wait?

Accepted, I'll talk to you later today if you have time to explain how everything will work.

11. ScarletWolf

ScarletWolf

I'll be on in the Discord any time. Thank you for accepting me btw <3