1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Denied Builder App: LandMarkie

1. LandMarkie_YT

LandMarkie_YT

1. Minecraft IGN: LandMarkie
    2. Position applying for: Builder
    3. Age|Timezone: I am 14 and I live in Adelaide South Australia
    4. How long have you been around on Minecraft?: Not too long, for about a year. BUT I am loving it soo much.
    5. Why do you think you would make a good builder?: Minecraft has NO LIMITS to watch you can build on it, and I just love learning to techniques and building skills.
    6. Post screen shots of your creation here USE CONQUEST TEXTUREPACK ONLY: If you would like to see my pictures, add me on discord (LandMark Studios#8261, https://discord.gg/KPsF2ae to talk to me privately) and I can show you. I don't know how to paste them onto here. Sorry about that.
    7. Additional info you would like to tell us?:I am quite mature for my age and ready to learn and experience new techniques and building designs that could help me further. I am a hard worker and love to meet and engage with new people.
    So please accept this application as it would be a dream come true!
    Thanks, LandMarkie

Dont be fooled by these pictures I can build I just sometimes run out of time.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  2. Authren

Authren Staff Member

• Administrator
    • Staff
    Thank you for applying but sadly I have to Deny your application to become a builder in our team.

A reason for the denial can be given to you if that is what you want.

**EDIT**
    The last picture you posted isn't a build that you made. Because of this we deny you the chance to become a builder. You're not allowed to re-apply for the position.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  3. LandMarkie_YT

LandMarkie_YT

Ok, sorry about that. Thanks anyways!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.