1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asset/Content Team Application: Zahachos

1. Zahachos

Zahachos The Pope...

1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Zahachos, 20
    2. Position applying for: Content Team/Asset Dev
    3. What's your favorite design program?: I would design ~within~ Minecraft, but am familiar with paint, gimp, little photoshop.
    4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): EST (Boston)
    5. Previous work (please include links if possible!): Your map! Was a terraformer earlier in development. I also have tons of experience creating content for servers like the one I had previously designed for myself, Zaphnocraft, complete with custom plugins that I wrote myself. I designed my own resource pack as well, creating 3D models using cubik3D, a program by the creators of BDcraft.
    6. What are your areas of expertise?: Random content, anything and everything. Imagination and creation.
    7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Have been seeing the development over the years, and I want to bring in anything I can to expand the Legends of Valeros world.