1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asset/Content Team Application: Vindilitious

1. Vindilitious

Vindilitious

1. Minecraft IGN / Age: My IGN is Vindilitious, and I am 15 years old (even though everyone most likely claims this as well, I am exceptionally mature for my age).
    2. Position applying for: Content Team/Asset Dev
    3. What's your favorite design program?: I haven't really used much, but I am relatively familiar with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
    4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): HST, Hawaii Standard Time.
    5. Previous work (please include links if possible!): This might not fit into Valeros, but it's just an example. https://docs.google.com/document/d/15H-UHyjANVec9y3eU3Ikoi_y-qaqZN1uio7VEdk9gUg/edit?usp=sharing
    6. What are your areas of expertise?: I'm good at writing lore and stories, especially grimdark high fantasy, and I design meaningful quests that fit into the game's lore. Main quests would have a definite purpose in the storyline and lore, while side quests would have a story of their own while also being extremely entertaining and not be boring "fetch quests." I have played MANY, MANY medieval fantasy RPGs and MMORPGs, and I know many different types of lore, enemies, class systems, tropes, races, everything, and what makes a good game or a bad game. I've also played Minecraft since late 2012, when I was a very little kid, and I've played on multiple MMORPG servers, RPG mods/modpacks, and RPG maps. I might even like it more than all the RPGS I've played because of the freedom, you can make it an RPG, a PvP game, or a sandbox game.
    7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Vin Diesel :D

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019