1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Approved Application for Loremaster

1. Dempsey

Dempsey Staff Member

• Lore Writer
    Minecraft IGN:
    DempseyBlues

Position applying for: Loremasters

Age|Timezone: 40 - East Coast USA (EST)

How long have you been on active in the Minecraft community?:
    Fairly new. Downloaded Minecraft for Mac really just to play on servers that are more abundant than servers for iPhone Minecraft PE

Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster? (Hint, Share some ideas you have):
    To start, I am a writer and I love challeges. I started writing a back story for a city that I look forward to sharing with the developers.

Link to a piece of work you have done (Lorewise!)
    While it's not exactly lore, here a piece of short fiction I wrote for my friend Marc (who created the world it takes place in). It is a backstory for characters that will appear in a much larger story to come.
    http://brokenroad.talesofmaezhiir.com

If you have no work, get with a loremaster and show interest in the team, he/she might have work you could help with.
    If there is a loremaster who needs help with something they are currently working on, I'd be happy to read and give feedback on.

If Accepted would you be able to commit to a Bi-Weekly Meeting on Saturdays at 5PM Central (server) time?
    I will do my best to be present for these meetings. My wife works most weekends, and we are an weekend active family. (just got back from camping this past Labor Day weekend).

Note - All Loremasters are required to be present at these, missing 3 consecutive meetings would mean removal from the team.
    I do understand and acknowledge this.

Additional info you would like to tell us?:
    I am pretty laid back and easy going. I work well independently as well as in a group. I play guitar and piano, though not avidly anymore, mostly kids songs for my girls (2 and 5). Most of my day is spent getting them up for school and daycare, work, picking them up, and playing whatever and whenever I can with them while maintaining some sort of anti-chaos that is childrens' toy all over the place in my house, all while trying to cook and feed them. Most of the time they just want Oreo cookies. *sigh* #adulting

I need a vacation just to play some video games in peace.

Dempsey

2. Aug88

Aug88 Staff Member

• Founder
    • Administrator
    • Staff
    accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.